I do not like what I see before Me in the world



3rd April 2015 to Valentina P, Australia
Good Friday


While I was praying, our Lord Jesus appeared to me and said, "Peace be with you My child. I come to tell you, I do not like what I see before Me in the world. It upsets Me very much, so much misery and suffering, persecution of Christians, wars in many countries and the killing of innocent people."

"This is all happening because humanity and its leaders are cold towards all of these events. They are selfish and greedy. They do not make any effort to stop all of this."

"My child, think of how I suffer at this moment and how I died for your sins, but the world still denies Me. If it was not for the Sacrifice I made for you, you would all being living in darkness."

"I did all of this out of My Love for mankind but their hearts remain cold towards God."
"Because they remain spiritually deaf and blind, they do not see how sad I am. I tell you
My child, I do not like what I see before Me. I do not like the behaviour of the whole world."

"Tell humanity to change and convert and repent before it is too late."

Our Lord said, "Come to Me, come under My Holy Cross and ask Me to be merciful. My
Cross is your salvation, the Cross upon which I died for each one of you, to save you from darkness."

Be merciful to us Lord Jesus.


5th April 2015
Easter Sunday at St Margaret Mary's Church in Merrylands

During the Easter Sunday Holy Mass at St Margaret Mary's Church, our Lord appeared to me. Suddenly, I could see him near the altar. He was in a most brilliant white, and He was very joyful.

During the Mass I could see Him elevated above the main altar. He then instantly transformed into a most beautiful little Easter Lamb, pure white. I could see tied around
His neck a beautiful red ribbon, and beside Him was a small white banner with a red cross.

Appearing with a banner, the Agnus Dei (Latin for "Lamb of God") represents the Risen
Christ who triumphs over death. It also represents gentleness, tenderness and innocence.

Our Lord spoke to me and said, "Rejoice and be glad My child. Today, is the day that I bring hope and life to the world."

Then He said, "My child, people ask you, when is 
our Lord Jesus coming to the world?

There is much confusion in the world today. They make up dates of My coming.
These dates are false."

Our Lord said, "When people ask you the question, when is our Lord Jesus coming to change the world which is so bad? Tell them that only the Father in Heaven knows when all this will happen. Not Me."

"Listen to My Father and obey Him. Tell people not to be too curious, but to trust Us and continue to pray." He said