Is My Holy Spirit fire burning in your soul?


Is My Holy Spirit fire burning in your soul? Do you long for Me as I long for you,
 My Bride? Do you long for our time together as I do?  (I saw He meant our time 
with Him in prayer each day)

Oh My children, I love you with such a passionate love! If only you truly 
understood how great and deep My love for you is, there is nothing you would 
ever fear. I am always waiting, ready to enfold you in My arms – to wrap you 
in My protective embrace.

When life disappoints you, run to Me. When someone hurts you, run to Me. 
When the enemy brings fear, or you get a bad report, run to Me. You will find 
I am always here, waiting to love you back to peace again.

(...)
I long to restore the broken places in your lives. I long to mend the places that
 hurt you, to heal you and make you whole. It is My desire you would walk free 
of pain and regret, full of peace and joy and adoration for your Father who 
adores you.

If you will seek first My Kingdom, I will add to you the things you desire, and I
 will mend the broken places. I will give you peace instead of regret, beauty for
 ashes, joy instead of heaviness.

Praise Me, believe Me, and seek first My Kingdom, and My ways in all you do.



Wings of Prophecy, Oct 2015