Many mitres shall fall into hell!

  Bayside prophecies 

Jesus: 

 “Warnings have been given through countless earth-years.  My Mother has wandered to and fro using voice boxes to carry Her directions from Heaven to the world.  Confusion will be set upon many because you do not test the spirits well.  Remember, My children, there are many false prophets now in the world.  By their fruits shall they be known.

     “All that has been given to you by My Mother during Her visit with you shall come to pass.  Much has happened, but the greatest crisis to mankind is approaching now.  You will all pray a constant vigilance of prayer.

     “Shepherds in My House, you are being counted, and I find many of you have sold your soul to get to the head.  Should this Warning from Heaven fall upon the hardened hearts and deafened ears, I say unto you: many mitres shall fall into hell!

     “My children, you will have great heart in the knowledge that all that happens now shall be allowed by the Eternal Father in His plan for the separation of the sheep from the goats.  The light shall fight the darkness.  It will be a manner of separation and testing.  Recognize the signs of your times, My children.  Read the Revelations given to you by John, and you will not become puzzled at the events taking place.

     “I ask that all of the children of light spend a short time in reading the Book of Life, the Bible, for edification and knowledge of truth.  It has been said in truth that knowledge is power.  But this knowledge must come not from man but from God the Father of truth.

     “And I say this to you, for many of you are listening to the father of all liars, satan.  Your world has become a playground for satan and his agents, for sin has become a way of life upon earth.  You are being given the choice to sell your souls to satan or to persevere and gain your eternal reward in the Kingdom of light, Heaven.
     “Let the scoffers pass you by, neither daunting your spirit nor slowing your pace to bring the Mission from Heaven to a fast conclusion with the salvation of souls.  My Mother shall be with you during the days ahead, counseling you, for She is truly the Mother of all.

     “Pray a constant vigilance of prayer.  The power of prayer is great.
     “Many manifestations of supernatural nature shall be set upon mankind.  I say unto you again: test the spirits.

     “I warn you again not to listen to those voices coming from the depths of hell that say that life is existing upon the other planets of your universe.  This, My children, is not true.  Were it any different, I should have told you so in the Book of Life.  Know, My children, your battle shall rage upon earth.

     “Satan is creating many false miracles, and one of these are the supernatural manifestations that you call UFOs.  My children, they are truly transports from hell.  However, hell shall not be found on another planet.  

     “Pray, My children.  It’s like a cat and mouse game with satan.  You must always be looking that he does not extend his lures before you with delusion, confusion and lies.  My children, look always upward and you will be given signs from Heaven.  Raise your hearts in prayer, prayer from the heart—not just from the lips.”
     Veronica - Jesus now is extending His hand out like this, and making the sign of the cross: In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.

     Jesus - “I bless you all, My children, for the Eternal Father and the Spirit of Light.  Continue now upon your mission.  There are many souls to be recovered.”