Satan plans to shut the doors

Bayside prophecies 


Mary:

   “I have asked you once, I have asked you again, My children, not to abandon your parish churches.  It is the plan of satan to shut the doors.  Remember, My children, and I repeat again, that My Son is with you in the Eucharist.  He is present with you in Body and Spirit.  He will be brought to you by a legally-ordained priest, a man of God.  Do not judge My Son’s Church or its structure by the ways of man.  The Spirit will work miracles over the corruption of the man.  A legally-ordained priest is a priest for life.

     “Please, My children, pray for your priests.  Many are being led astray.  

Discipline and the rule must be followed in the priesthood.  

This brings great sorrow to the Eternal Father and My Son to see the manner in which the priesthood has cast aside the rule in the name of modernism and humanism.

     “The destruction of souls accelerates.  My children, can you not recognize the path you have allowed yourself to go upon?  It is a way of destruction.  It is not the way as given by My Son, for you have set yourselves to build a new church, a church for the glorification of man.

     “My children, a church in darkness wears a band of death about it.  All that is rotten shall fall.  No evil shall be ever triumphant, for the Eternal Father shall turn all evil to good.

     “You see, My children, satan will not succeed in his plan.  He is being given his time, but a short time now, to gather his own.  Sad to say, My child and My children, many shall be called, but few are chosen.  All who descend into the abyss do this of their own free will, My children.  You must pray always that the forces of evil do not make you succumb.”