The evil one has entered My Church

27 October 2015 Jesus to 2 Patricks, Ireland 


Trust in Me, My children, and realise all that I have told you is coming to pass.
I have not misguided you but I have told you that the evil one has entered My Church in order to smash My Laws with his false mercy, faith and love. 

He has blinded many of My own with his talk of understanding and compassion for those who walk freely upon the path of sin. I cannot accept those who are unwilling to change. If they allow self to control their every desire and walk the path of sin, in their own free will, then they walk the path to hell. 

I will not change My Laws in order for man to fulfil his lustful desires. 

Wake up, mankind, I have told you that I will not change: I am the same yesterday, today and forever. 

My Laws are written in stone and will not change for your false compassion. 

You have listened to the lies of lucifer and if you do not repent of your sin then the fires of hell await you. 

Repent, now, before it is too late and I will accept you into My open Arms. My Forgiveness will be yours but you must turn away from sin.
Begin, now, as you read these Words. I Love you.