I will never take off my Miraculous Medal

I had worn the Miraculous Medal around my neck for many years, but after I took a trip to Ireland and fell in love with a beautiful little Gaelic gold cross, I started wearing that instead. I’d been wearing it for at least three years when something very interesting happened to me.

I was just about to throw away a letter from America Needs Fatima one day when something stopped me. For some unknown reason, I opened the envelope and the letter inside said, “Mrs. S., you need help or a grace.” Lo and behold, there was a Miraculous Medal and a nine-day novena inside the envelope. I thought, “Why is America Needs Fatima sending me a Miraculous Medal and a novena?”


I quickly looked at the calendar to see if there were nine days before my scheduled surgery. At first, I thought there weren’t, but I went back to look at the calendar again and realized that Saturday and Sunday were in one box. There were indeed nine days and I could say the novena until the day of my operation. I was speechless. It was as if Our Lady stepped in and said, “I’m not going to let you go through this alone. I’m with you.” My God, what a comfort! I was so grateful to you and your organization for sending me that letter and medal that I immediately put on the Miraculous Medal.

To make a long story short, three days after the operation, the doctor told me I was cured of my medical condition. I felt like a little girl when I screamed, “Our Lady did it! Our Lady did it!”

I’m almost crying as I write this and, of course, I will never take off my Miraculous Medal. In fact, the doctor allowed me to keep it on during my operation.

Thank you for letting me tell you what Our Lady did for me!

— C. S., Los Angeles, Calif



America Needs Fatima Blog