It begins: the downfall of the deceivers.

Message to 2 Patricks, Ireland, 14 January 2016

Come to Me, My children, and allow Me to Teach you a New Way, a Way of Love where you will find peace and strength to overcome the ways of this world. 
Trust in Me and believe in the things I say for this world means to steal you from Me. 


Believe in the things My Mother has told you for they, too, are the Words of Life I have given to Her to give to you. 


Believe I have given you many Prophets, Visionaries and Seers to bring you My Words in these times. Do not discount their Words. 
Yes, many have allowed self to enter and have given you words of their own but, remember, I have told you that My own would recognise My Voice. 


So, look in Truth and you will know the Words to listen to. The false prophets that you are seeking are all around you but not where you look. 


Look to those who wear the robes of My Church but teach a different gospel, a gospel of lies and sin. 


Look to the media, internet, television and governments that force My children to accept sin as Truth and you will find all the false prophets that you are seeking. 


Trust in Me and believe I have sent many to Warn this world of the danger it has placed itself in. Trust that, soon, I will take the power away from the deceivers, I will shatter their world of deception and they, too, will come to realise how they have been deceived by the lies of lucifer. They, too, will be given a chance to return to Me. 


All will be given a chance to repent and then a great chastisement will befall those who refuse to repent and return to Me. 

Believe, children, I do not speak empty Words but I allow this world freedom to walk this path of deception so that those who survive will ever fear to walk this evil path again. This generation will be known for all time as an evil generation that listened to the lies of lucifer and followed his ways. They will be an example, to those of the future, of how mankind was so easily deceived when he walked away from his God. 


Trust in Me for I allow this generation freedom so that many more may be saved but its time is coming to an end. Your Freedom is at hand, My people, those who promote sin seem as though they have the power to win. It is they who control the media, the governments, so their message of sin is easily spread but this will come to an end and I will show this world My Power and all who listen to My Messengers will be saved. 


Trust in Me and prepare for all is coming to an end and all will begin anew. 
Trust, My children, trust and believe. 
It begins: the downfall of the deceivers. 
I Love you.