On the Warning Day you´ll see strange lights in the sky


January 11, 2016: Jesus to John Leary


Jesus said: “My people, I have told you that My Warning will be coming soon, and on that day you will be seeing strange lights in the sky, and people will be frightened by this sign. 


All of the people at the same time, will be drawn up to My Light through a tunnel. They will be taken out of their bodies and outside of time, as they are brought before Me. Then you all will experience a life review of all of your actions in your life, both good and bad. At the end, you will have a mini-judgment to heaven, purgatory, or to hell. Many people will desire Confession when they realize how much they have offended Me with their sins. You will know that if you do not change your life, then this will be your judgment at your death. 

During this experience, I will warn people not to take the mark of the beast which is a computer chip that could control their free will. I will also advise you to come to My refuges as a safe haven of protection from the evil ones. I will allow six weeks of conversion. Then you will need to remove your TVs, computers, and internet devices from your homes so you do not look at the Antichrist’s eyes. If you look at his eyes, he could hypnotize you to worship him. 

After the Warning, you will see major events happen that will lead up to the Antichrist’s declaration and the start of the tribulation. I will warn My people when it is time to come to My refuges, when your lives are in danger. When it is time, I want you to call on Me to have your guardian angel lead you to the nearest refuge with a small flame. Your angel will place an invisible shield over you when you leave your home, so you will not need guns for protection. Be faithful in coming as soon as possible to My refuge, or you could be captured at your home and martyred in the detention death camps. This is a supernatural intervention that will allow all sinners one last change to be saved with Me. Rejoice that I will cleanse the people before the Antichrist comes.”