This is a nation that has so greatly offended Me


2006 Messages to Jennifer 



5/2/06

My child, it is an important time to take heed to all that I tell you. Know that the time in which you are in is quickly passing. It is a time that mankind should have heeded to the warning of My Mother yet so many still turn away. Many have become lukewarm and have distanced themselves so far from Me that the light of truth would bring them into their judgment.

My child, I am showing you these two countries that will join together to control a great number, they are Russia and China. Your country My child is in danger of falling into the hands of these two countries. Many are friends with them and many are enemies with your nation of freedom.

My child, your country will be inundated with great suffering, disease, storms and a financial collapse of historic proportions. I have told you to place things in which I desire of you away for I will multiply all so that you have a table of plenty

This is a nation that has so greatly offended Me for being the leader of killing My little ones, yet mankind believes there is no repercussions for so willingly turning away for its Creator for I am Jesus.

My child pray, pray at this time and do novenas and fasting. Offer your daily sufferings to Me for if you only knew the full depth of My love for I am Jesus and My mercy and justice will prevail.