Allow Me to shine light into your souls


Words from Jesus to Jennifer

My child, I come to My children with a message of love. I tell each of My children that you are each the shepherd of your own soul, you are each the caretakers. There is no other besides you that shepherds your words, your thoughts, your actions. What deeds you do are all shepherd by you.

As you enter into this time of winter when the cold air comes in and the flowers and trees have no sign of life, I desire for you My children to meditate on My birth. I came and brought new life into the world so that mankind would not lose his soul to the darkness of sin.

You My children have been given the keys, the invitation into the kingdom of heaven. I came into the world and even remain here for you through the Eucharist to continue to bring light into your souls. You are the caretakers of your own destiny My children.

Come My children and allow Me to shine light into your souls and that is by the way of My Mother. She was and is the first example of obedience to the will of your Heavenly Father. Live by her example. You must respond to your life with the same words My Mother spoke to the angel Gabriel, "Let it be done to me according to thy will.”

The words of My Mother only echoed from the cross at My Crucifixion. When I spoke to My Father asking that this cup pass by Me, but let it not be My will, rather the will of My Father. If you seek heaven My children then you as caretaker of your own soul must shepherd your thoughts, actions and words to the will of your Heavenly Father. Now go forth My children with peace in your hearts for I am Jesus and all will be done according to My will.