God the Father Speaks to His Children

December 17, 2003 God the Father

Direction for our times

Greetings to you, little soul who seeks to do My will. I am with you and thank you for your beautiful prayers from the heart. It is My intention to speak with you and have you also record My words. Anne, I intend to give you messages for the world. All of this is My work. Jesus, who guides you so specifically and carefully, is united to My plan. It is this plan I intend to reveal to you in greater detail and from the unique perspective that only the Father of All Creation can share with His children. Anne, do not be afraid. When We are finished with these few words, I want you to describe My voice for your brothers and sisters, so that they can come to know their God. What will you say? Listen to My voice, little servant of heaven. Are you frightened of Me? Why do you want to cry? Is it because you fear My justice?

No. I want to cry because His voice, which is male, is so kind and loving. It does not sound persuasive, as Jesus sometimes does. It does not sound entreat- ing or a little frustrated, as our Blessed Mother sometimes does. It sounds quiet and authoritative. You get the feeling that He has no questions, if you know what I mean. All is clear to Him. He could be speaking at a million times higher level but stoops to speak our humble, limited language so this small, small, being, me, can understand. He is being careful not to frighten me. He is being careful to speak clearly so that I can record for Him. He has authority. There is no question. He carries it with no effort. It rolls off Him and into His words. It makes me cry because He is so good and I am not. Being confronted with this incredible source of love and goodness, I wish so badly that I was better, more worthy, that I brought more to this table of the divine. Oh my dear brothers and sisters, I’ve just gotten a taste of what it is going to feel like when we die and meet God. It’s going to break our hearts if we have nothing to offer this wonderful, sweet, kind Father. Do not delay. Serve now, at this moment, in this day. The tears stream down my face as He is not a God of justice at this moment, but a God of love. This is how He is looking at you this moment, as you read this. Serve now. Delay no longer. Please believe that you will only be eternally grateful for anything you do for this God of Love.


Anne, My creature, whom I created to serve, do not cry. You have characterized Me accurately in a few words. How many can say that? Be consoled that if you do nothing else for Me while you live, you have done that. You must stop crying now for a moment while We work and then I will comfort you.

Anne, every soul was created to serve in My Kingdom. Each has glorious qualities that will flourish when they follow Me. Souls think they have little to offer. That is because they are not doing My will, but their own. When they ask Me for guidance, they will get it. I will guide the soul to their rightful role in My Kingdom and their gifts will explode into development under My watchful and guiding eye. Souls feel undernourished spiritually. They are actually starving, My little one, and that is because they do not come to Me for nourishment. They seek worldly nourishment which leaves them terribly unwell because they think they should be fed and wonder why the hunger pangs continue. They hunger for Me. 

Well, as I have been from the beginning of time, I am here. I am here, dear little children. Your God loves you with a love that will set you to sobbing in joy, as this little soul has done. Do not fear Me. You need only fear Me if you are My enemy. If you are My enemy, you will lose everything. Do not be My enemy. You were created to be My friend and to have everything that I have to offer. In the days to come, We will dis- cuss what it is I offer you, My children. Your inheritance is too glorious to deal with in a few pages. It will take time. But My little recording soul has graciously agreed to allow Me to write through her so we will proceed. This work is My Christmas gift to your world. You see that your God participates in all on earth. In this season of giving, I also give. Be at peace now, little souls of the world. I am here.