It is through you that I prepare the world.

January 24, 2004 God the Father


My children, you must prepare the way for Jesus. My Son returns in glory. You will see His heavenly glory illuminate the sky. Before that time, you will see His heavenly glory illuminate the souls of the just on earth. 

These souls will be like lightning, passing the current of divine love to other souls. 

Truly, in this time of transition and preparation, My loyal children have work to do. It is through you that I prepare the world. 

Be confident in My providence, little children, and trust your God through everything. 

Set the example of peaceful trust and loyal service. Will you regret that you are ready when Jesus returns? Will you regret that you assisted many souls to be ready to receive the Savior? 

Each soul who is ready, who welcomes Jesus, will give Him joy. 

The more you prepare the earth through completion of the tasks I assign to you, the greater the celebration and the greater your reward. It may be that I am asking you to serve quietly and humbly, away from all human eyes, seen only by Me. 

Your service is as valuable to the Kingdom as one whom I have chosen to lead multitudes. 

Do not put an earthly value on your service. Only I can assign value to the tasks I have selected for you. If you are called on to serve quietly, serve quietly, united to Me in joy. If you are called on to serve loudly, serve loudly, united to Me in joy. Have My courage as I make it available to you always. You will have all that you need. When you feel you are floundering, call out to Me. I will correct any diversions in your path and renew your spirit of calm. Always thank Me for choosing you to serve. Never wish yourself somewhere else as I have chosen the exact place to use you in My Kingdom. We are together now, dear soul, so lovingly created by My divine hand, and We will be together for eternity. 

Direction For Our Times, Ireland