The Warning: you´ll travel outside of your body and outside of time.

 February 8, 2016. Jesus to John Leary
Jesus said: “My people, in the Scriptures and in today’s Gospel, you have read of the many people that I healed, even from a distance, when people had faith that I could heal them. I have mentioned before how I wanted to heal the whole person, which is why I healed the soul first by forgiving the sins of the person. Then I healed the body’s sickness or pain. I even gave healing gifts to My apostles, and they were able to heal people in faith as well. Even today, I have given healing gifts to some of My faithful prayer warriors. You, My son, have prayed over people, and you have witnessed some people being healed in faith. Give glory and thanks to Me because all healing comes through faith in My healing Word.”
Jesus said: “My people, I am giving you another Warning message that shows how you will all receive a life review of your actions at the same time, as you travel outside of your body and outside of time. This vision of a kaleidoscope of your actions is a portrayal of your life review where you will be able to focus on Me as the center of your lives. You will remember all of your unforgiven sins, and you will see how much your sins offend Me. At the end of your life review, you will receive a mini-judgment to heaven, purgatory, or hell. 

During your Warning experience, you will be told that you can only come into My refuges unless you have a cross on your forehead given to you from My angels. Only faithful people who pray and practice their faith will receive a cross on the forehead. Once you return to your body, My faithful will help others to change their lives so they can receive their cross on the forehead. The reason that I am giving you this Warning message again, is because I will bring My Warning before martial law, and before your lives will be endangered. The one world people want to kill all of My believers, so I am having My faithful set up refuges of holy ground, so they and others can be protected from the evil ones. Give thanks and praise to Me for getting souls prepared for the coming tribulation.”