You are being tempted now more than ever.

11/29/11 Words from Jesus to Jennifer 



My child, My peace be with you at a time when the world prepares for the celebration of My birth. I call My children to a time of adoration of their King for I am Jesus. A time to come to Me in adoration before the Blessed Sacrament to pay homage to your crucified Savior. 

I will come My children and sweep the hearts of mankind. There will come altercations within the universe and the sun, moon and the stars will pronounce the time of My visitation. My children, take heed for if you are striving to walk in the light, joy will then radiate from your heart and others will witness My love. 

I will come and show the world the fullness of My mercy. You My children are being tempted now more than ever. Do not give in to Satan and his companions, for you are each the caretakers of your own souls. Conversion does not come in one day, one hour for you My children are being converted each and every day to prepare for the kingdom of heaven; but your hearts must be open.

I call My children to a 30 day Rosary for My chosen sons. I ask that you recite the joyful mysteries of the Rosary beginning on the feast of the Immaculate Conception of My Mother and offer each Rosary for My priests to remain united to the guidance of the Pope, and to shepherd their flocks in the truth. 

Take this time My children to have quiet prayer to avoid the ways of the world that traps your soul in the darkness of sin. Listen My children, listen with great attentiveness for your Savior is calling you each back into the light of My love. Now go forth for I am Jesus and be at peace for My mercy and justice will prevail.