You say you do not believe in God

February 17, 2004 Jesus 

My children, I call you My children because you were created by Me. I am your God. I am the only God. Believe Me when I say to you that you will never have peace, true peace, while you are separated from Me. And your eternity must be considered. You will spend eternity in one of two places, dear little soul. You must give this serious thought and determine where you would like to reside. You say you do not believe in God or you do not believe that God would send people to hell forever. I tell you today that it is not I, the only God there is, who condemns souls to hell. It is the soul himself who chooses to reside in hell. Do you know why the soul chooses hell? Because there are like-minded souls there. A soul who aligns himself with darkness does not choose heaven because that soul would not be comfortable in heaven. 

You must understand that you can be angry with God but God is not at fault. You can blame God for all that is wrong with your world and perhaps this will work for you on earth. I assure you though, on this day that this will cease to work for you at the moment of your death. At that time there will be only yourself to blame as the Truth is inescapable. 

You will be facing the one, the only, and the true God and attempting to tell Him that He does not exist. How do you think this will go for you? It will not go well, dear soul, and that is why I am speaking to you now. I want you to divert from this path that leads to damnation. You are choosing against Me now and I am asking you to stop. I love you. There are many Christians in this world who love you and My love will flow through them to you. I want you for My Kingdom. I need you to serve Me. You are capable of the highest good- ness. You are capable of bringing many souls to heaven for Me. 

Some of My greatest friends were far worse sinners than you. Please come back to Me. I love you and I can heal you and cure you. My forgiveness is yours. That hardly needs to be said. The greater difficulty will be in persuading you to forgive yourself but I am God and that would be only a small miracle for Me to perform. I will do that for you. I will make of you another Jesus, walking the earth in love. Do you want this? Can you picture it? Now, do not wait any longer. I shower you with graces. Lift your precious face to the heavens and feel My love as I beseech you to turn away from sin and follow Me.