God is on the side of those who defend His honour

Message from Our Lady to Edson Glauber, Brazil, April 16th, 2016

Peace my beloved children, peace!
My children, I your Heavenly Mother come to ask you to intercede for the good of the Church and of all humanity.
God is not happy with the sins of the world, nor with the many Ministers who let themselves be guided by their ideas and errors, rejecting the truths left by my Divine Son.
God is one alone, and his words and teachings are also the same and remain unchanged. God does not want disobedience, but the acceptance of his words and his truths by the whole Church and by all humanity.
Do not let the devil conquer you, deceive you and destroy you, my favoured sons. Pray, pray much in order to know how to defend the eternal truths, without being afraid of anything.
God is on the side of those who defend his honour and his glory. He will never leave them alone, but will help them to do his will. Turn back, my children, turn back to the path of good[ness] and conversion, where God can restore your hearts and give you the grace and life to be his witnesses in this world.
Pray, pray much, my children. I your Mother bless you: in the name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen!