I shall give all a chance to return

 22 January 2016, Jesus to 2 Patricks, Ireland

My children, look and perceive what is happening around you in this world. Stop and see the devastation that is happening around you as so many of My children are being lost to the lies of lucifer. 

Remember, it is mankind that he uses to spread his lies. When a man does not fight against self, he will be drawn ever further into the lies of lucifer until the point comes that that soul will be totally blind to My Truth and so he becomes a pawn of lucifer. He will never return without someone who is willing to offer many prayers and sacrifices for him. 

Do not despair of all those who have been blinded to the Truth in these times for I shall give all a chance to return. All will be given a chance, My children, for My Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, will open the sight of all on this earth and let everyone see how they have offended their God, with their sin. 

Then, all will be given a time to change. This is the time I will need you, who have prepared, to go out and help all those who are in need for so many will be in confusion and will need your help to return to Me. They will seek Me and I will need you to guide them upon the True Path that only leads to Me. 

The deceivers, those who have refused to listen and see the error of their ways, will try to deceive many in this time with their lies and draw My children back into the acceptance of sin as Truth. 

Then, when you have gathered the harvest, I will cleanse this earth of all those who have refused to listen and have not repented of their sin. 
Believe, trust and have faith in what I tell you, now! 

Prepare, now, by dying to self so that you will become a worker in the Vineyard for, the more you are willing to listen now and prepare, the more will be saved in the ‘Time of Deciding.’
Trust, children, and walk this Path with Me now, before it is too late. I Love you.