Jesus: Do not waste your pain

Jesus to John Leary, U.S 

My son. You offered up your pain to help sinners. Most people should realize that you can offer up your pain to help sinners return to Me. Do not waste your pain, but see your struggles as an opportunity to help poor sinners. It is your persistent prayers that could bring souls in your family to heaven. Do not give up on any sinner, because I can work miracles with your persistent prayers.”
Jesus said: “My people, sometimes you see strong faith in those faithful who have received Confirmation and Holy Communion. After awhile the cares and distractions of the world draw souls into missing Mass and Confession. My Third Commandment is a call to all of My people to remember to keep the Lord’s Day holy on Sunday. This means you should strive to attend Mass on Sunday or at the anticipation Mass on Saturday. You need My strength and grace that you receive at the Mass and in receiving Me in Holy Communion.”
Jesus said: “My people, before you have your First Holy Communion, you should receive your First Penance to have a pure soul to receive Me. Confession is also a good preparation for Confirmation, Matrimony, and Holy Orders. These sacraments are big events in your lives, so you want to receive them with a pure soul. It is even good to come to frequent Confession so your soul will always be ready to come to Me at your death. The priest can bring you the last sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick. I love all of you, and you can keep a pure soul to show Me how much you love Me. As you look throughout your life, you can see how important it is to repent of your sins, and ask for My forgiveness.”