My Church has betrayed Me

16 March 2016 to 2 Patricks, Ireland 


Come, My children, and believe.
Believe that I am calling you to a life of Truth with Me. 

Do not allow yourselves to be drawn in by compromise for all wish to change My Laws so that sin can be accepted as part of My Church. They mean to change My Church into a church of compromise where all will be accepted. This cannot be! 

Unless you are willing to repent and change your lives then you will have no part in My Kingdom. I tell you, My people, I will Come, when all least expect it, and show this world that I am not a dead God. I will show this world the error of its ways. Trust in Me and believe so that you may be Saved. 

Time is short. Trust in Me. I Love you.

(...)

Believe in Me, My children, believe in My Love for you and do not fear for all is about to change and this world will accept new laws that will push Me ever further away from My people. 

My Church has betrayed Me and now allows laws in that go against My Teachings, My Laws. These betrayers have allowed themselves to become blinded by the lies of lucifer and no longer seek My Truth but mean to please this world. It is close now, children, remain faithful to Me. 

Believe in what I tell you so that you will be prepared for the things that will come to pass. 

Trust in Me. I Love you.