Rosary - Powerful Weapon

3/16/2016



We want to talk about My Mother, Mother to us all. She is sad these days most assured, the darkness of your world creates a darkness that is hard for her to look upon. Souls are in dyer need of prayers, as you are aware. The Rosary is one of the Remnant’s most powerful weapons. Pray this every day until My return, pray for your families. If possible pray the Rosary together, much good will come from this. If family members do not wish to join in, know this they are most certainly in great need of your prayers. Pray the Rosary for them each day. These prayers will bring your families closer together and these prayers will save many souls. 

If you knew the darkness that lies ahead, I would not need to ask that you pray, believe me dear child. I truly want to protect you Michele from what horrors there are in Hell. (Note: I understood that Jesus did not want to talk about this to protect me from knowing.) Trust Me and send your petitions for those you love to Me through My Mother in the most beautiful Rosary. When you do it fills her with hope and brings her peace. It takes her to a place of renewed confidence in humanity. It brings My Mother joy and the joy in her lights My Sacred Heart. It is this light and love brought forth by you that opens their hearts to conversion. 

Pray as you have never prayed before, the battle is raging! I am with you fierce warriors of Mine.
Jesus Savior of the World 




Interior Locution
Jesus to Michele Shannon 3/16/2016 After Confession,
In Adoration, following the Rosary and Divine Mercy Chaplet.