The Catholic Church is in a grave situation



Warnings from Beyond



ECÔNE IS ON THE GOOD ROAD 

Many are searching for it. 

(The International Seminary of Saint Pius X is situated at   Ecône   in the Valais Canton of Switzerland)

E = Exorcist 
J = Judas Iscariot, a human demon
***************
J: Ecône will triumph. 

E: What is that you said? Repeat that, Judas Iscariot! Who were you speaking about? In the name of Jesus, repeat, it, tell the truth and nothing but the truth!

J: After a long struggle, Ecône will triumph.

E: Speak in the name of Jesus!

J: Ecône is on the unique good road.

E: Is that the truth? Is it Heaven who said that? Speak, in the name of Jesus! 

J: When I say: the good road I do not wish to say that there is nobody else on the good road; but the road which Ecône follows is singularly good. That is what we mean. There are not many roads which are good, but there are many people who are on the good road. Ecône is on the good road and many people do not recognize Ecône are searching for the truth, and so they also are on the good road.

E: Continue, in the name..., say what you must say! 

J: Archbishop Mgr. Lefebvre will still have a great deal to suffer, but he is good. 
E: Continue, in the name... say what you must say.

E: Is the liturgy he follows good? Tell the truth, in the name of Jesus!

J: The liturgy he follows is the only good one.

E: Is this the truth, in the name of Jesus?

J: It is the complete truth. 

E: In the name of the Most Holy Trinity, have you lied? 

J: No! It is the complete truth. 

E: Where does it come from? Who ordered you to say that? Speak, in the name...! 

J: It is She (he points upward) who says it; it is Those up there Who say it. The truth comes from on High. They, up there, do not like the new liturgy. In any case, the old Missal did not need to be modified... I am saying all of this against my will (he cries and sighs). In today's times, one should not obey all the bishops any longer.

E: There are still some good bishops. Speak, in the name of..., nothing but the truth! 

J: There are still some who should be obeyed, but not all! Akabor has spoken about that previously (he sighs and has difficulty breathing) 


October 31, 1975


E = Exorcist 
J = Judas Iscariot, a human demon

JUDAS SPEAKS OF THE POPE AND THE ABUSES IN THE CHURCH


E: Judas Iscariot, we priests order you in the name of the Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, of the Blessed Virgin and Mother of God, Mary, of the Immaculate Conception, of all the Holy Angels and Archangels, of the Nine Choirs of Blessed Spirits of all the Saints of the Celestial Court, tell us: Are you really obliged to go away? Tell the truth, Judas Iscariot, nothing but the truth! In the name of all these protectors, you must speak the truth and nothing but the truth, arid in the name of the holy relics which rest on your brow.

J: I must speak. I must speak. I am, in a kind of way, part of the angelic demons, and am ranked amongst them. I was important, I was important, I was a bishop.

E: Continue! Tell the truth! Say what you must say, in the name...!

J: I am more important than the other human demons. As I said before, I have a horribly dark corner. Those human demons...I envy them. They are well off compared to me. I have a filthy corner.

E: Continue! Say what you must say, in the name...! 

J: She (pointing upward) kept warning me. She warned me. I didn't listen, I didn't listen (frightful wailing) 

E: Continue! Tell the truth, say what you must say, in the name of the Blessed Virgin! 

J: If only I had listened! In some way I was mistaken about Her. I did not love her. I did not love her, this...

E: Continue to tell the truth, in the name of the Blessed Virgin! Tell the truth, Judas Iscariot, say what you must say on her behalf! 

J: To tell the truth, from the outset I wasn't there because of Jesus to any great degree. I was hoping for power and royalty, and as that didn't happen, I was disappointed.

SITUATION OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH


J: The Catholic Church is in a grave situation. Without intervention by Those up there (he points upward) it would not be possible for it to be saved. But these words must be fulfilled: “I am with you all days, even to the end of the world.”. There will be a total purification, a terrible purification, which we are not very keen about at all, you understand.

E: Continue! Tell the truth, in the name...!

J: We are around you now, particularly during the last few months, as we have never been before.

E: Continue, tell the truth, in the name...!

J: At all events, not since a thousand years ago. 



Warnings From Beyond (Hell), Part 1 of 3
To the Contemporary Church
[Confessions of Hell]
A literal text of the revelations made by the demonsBeelzebub, Judas Iscariot, Akabor, Allida,  and Verobaduring a series of exorcisms' from 1975 to 1978
A translation from the French, by Nancy Knowles Smith, of the book'Avertissements de l'Au'delà à l’Église Contemporaine – Aveux de l’Enfer’  by Jean Marty.
 The revelations have also been published in German by Bonaventure Meyer in Switzerland.
 Jean Marty's book in French is available from 'Les Editions Saint Raphael, 31 Ouest, rue King, Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada J IH INS.