The Holy Eucharist Messages to Maria Divine Mercy

You can read all these Messages in their entirety at The Book of Truth Online 


"It will not suffice that they, the enemies of Christ, take over my Son’s Church from within – they will desecrate Him in many other ways. They will change the hosts for Holy Communion and the meaning of what the Holy Eucharist is. They will say that It, the Holy Eucharist, represents humanity and that it is a sign of a new communion – a gathering of all people as one in the Eyes of God. You, my children, will be told that you are all in communion with each other and that this is a cause for celebration. The Holy Communion is the Body of Christ and is His Real Presence. It cannot be two different things. Yet, they will twist the meaning – all you will be left with, eventually, will be a piece of bread, for when they desecrate the altars and the Most Holy Host, my Son’s Presence will cease"  

Mother of Salvation's message to Maria Divine Mercy from Thursday, September 5th, 2013 – The Book of Truth


"When they tell you that My Body means something other than My physical Body, know then that the holy communion, which you will receive, will not be of Me. You must never allow them to change the meaning of the Holy Eucharist. It will only be when the Holy Eucharist is abolished completely that the antichrist will enter My Church and take over it."Jesus' message in The Book of Truth from Saturday, March 15th, 2014

"Whatever new rules will be forced upon you in the name of evangelization and modernity, in My Name, know that if My Eucharist is no longer revered, as It should be and as It was meant to be, you can be sure that it will not be long before It will disappear altogether. On the day that this happens there will be a darkness, which will descend upon the Earth. You will not see it, but you will feel it in the cold hearts of men, for by then humanity will have changed"

Jesus' message from June 10th, 2014

"My daughter, please pray for My Vicar, Pope Benedict, for he is surrounded by masonic forces who are now making every effort to dethrone him, these evil forces have been infiltrating My Church since Vatican II and have diluted My Teachings. Many laws were passed which offend Me, especially the presentation of My Holy Eucharist by lay people. The lack of respect shown to Me and My Eternal Father, through new laws introduced to facilitate modern society has made Me cry with sadness. The Most Holy Eucharist must be received on the tongue and not soiled by human hands. Yet this is precisely what My sacred servants have done. These laws were not passed by Me in Spirit. My sacred servants have been led down a path not in line with the Teachings of My apostles. Today My Sacraments are not taken very seriously, especially those who seek the Sacraments of Matrimony and the First Holy Communion"

Jesus' message from Wednesday, July 6th, 2011 – The Book of Truth, Maria Divine Mercy

"When you see those who say that they have been appointed by Me to lead My Church on Earth engage in the secular world in order to gain favour, you will know that the changes have begun. When you see the Great Sacrifice – My Crucifixion – being debated and new meanings attached to My Eucharist, you will know that My Church will be cast into the desert."

Jesus' message from Saturday, September 28th, 2013

"Soon, all pagan feasts and festivals will be integrated within the Catholic Churches everywhere. Pagans and those who hate God will be invited onto the altars in front of the tabernacles. This feast will be declared to be the new form of Communion – all God’s children joining together in order to respect each other’s beliefs and human rights. You, My followers, will be asked to show respect for those who want to destroy My Presence in the Holy Eucharist. You will be accused of being anti-Christian if you do not embrace paganism. This is how you will all be fooled. This is how I, Jesus Christ, will be desecrated. They will do the same in schools, in order to banish Christianity. They will do the same in political circles, when everything to do with Me will be wiped out. No other religion will be targeted with such hatred. Christianity, because it is the Truth, will be destroyed.

What you do not realize is, that by becoming willing participants in this wicked desecration, that your souls will be darkened and in time you will forsake your own salvation.
Betray Me and I will forgive you. Deny Me and I will forgive you. But, when you desecrate Me and swear allegiance to the beast, you become completely separated from Me and you will find it impossible to accept My Mercy."

Jesus' message to MDM, Maria Divine Mercy from Saturday, September 28th, 2013