Pray. Humanity is on the verge of great calamities

Message of Our Lady, July 14, 2016
http://itapiranga0205.blogspot.fr/2016/07/mensagem-de-nossa-senhora-em-14072016.html

Peace my beloved children, peace!

My children, I your Mother love you and I come from heaven to ask you to pray for the peace of the world and peace in families that have forgotten God, because they sin and are attached to material things.
Do not distance yourselves from God, my children. Do not leave God's love in order to follow the illusions that the devil offers you. The world, material things and power are temporary, children, but the love of God and of heaven are eternal.

Overcome the devil praying the rosary, consecrating yourselves to the Heart of my Son, to my Immaculate Heart and the Most Chaste Heart of St Joseph.

Do not commit serious sins. Do not offend my Divine Son. Live what I tell you. I have already given you so many messages. I have already granted you many graces. I have wept, implored and given various signs of my love for you in various parts of the world, but you have still not yet truly opened your hearts to God.

You quickly forget our love for you and let yourselves be overcome by evil, because you have still not learned to renounce your own will.

In the Eucharist, after having your souls washed and purified by the blood of my Son in confession, entrust yourselves into the hands of my Son Jesus who will lead you to the Father.

Pray much. Humanity is on the verge of great calamities and many are deaf and blind to the works of the Holy Trinity.Wake up, implore God's mercy for you and for the world in this time of grace. Do not waste the opportunity that God is giving you to renew your hearts in the love and grace of my Divine Son.

I love you and I am here because I want to see you happy and at peace. Peace, my children, to your hearts. Love to all of you, that you might be of God. Return to your homes with God's peace. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen!