Tell everyone to turn back to God now! Convert!

Message from Our Lady

 to Edson Glauber

Peace to your heart, my beloved son!
Intensify prayers for Brazil and the world. Ask everyone to bend their knees to the ground imploring God's mercy for ungrateful humanity that does not want to convert. The sins of the world cry out for God's justice.
God leaves you free to choose between good and evil. I tell you: choose the path of the good, the path of conversion and holiness that I indicate to you.
Italy will find itself in great pain and persecution because of those whose hearts are full of hatred and violence. Pray for Italy, where the Holy Mother Church is found, because the sins of the ministers of God are calling out for his Divine Justice and the strong, heavy arm of the Lord will reach those who are unfaithful and rebellious, because they only seek lust, power and money. Tell Italians to pray the 50 Magnificats as I told you in the past. May they now pray for Italy.
And may everyone also pray for the world and much for the Church, in order she might know how to overcome the attacks and trials through which she will pass in these difficult times, when the barque of Peter is running great risks. The devil will manifest himself with all his wickedness against the ministers of the Lord who will be persecuted and killed in a way never seen in the world. My Maternal Heart is troubled, because I speak, but you do not listen to me, I appear in the world and you do not believe. But when the great pains arrive what will you do?
Tell everyone to turn back, turn back to God now! Convert! .... It is your Mother with a painful and sad Heart who is speaking to you, who implores you.
Speak to my children of my Motherly pain, because of those who do not obey me and do not believe in my maternal words. Say that I am calling them, because it is God who sends me to the world to warn them, to show them the safe path to follow. Speak to all of my sorrowful appeal that I make to you again today, for the good of all, for the happiness of each one of you. Thank you for having heard and answered me.
I bless you and the whole world: in the name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen!