Your time before the Warning and the tribulation is running out


July 18, 2016: (St. Camellis de Lellis) to John Leary 


Jesus said: “My people of America, in today’s Gospel I told My people that the only sign that I will give, is the sign of Jonah. This is the same sign that I give to the American people. Jonah told the people: ‘Forty days more and Nineveh will be destroyed.’ In fear of My punishment, the king and all the people of Nineveh put on sackcloth and ashes, and they changed their evil ways. I relented of My punishment on this city, because they repented. I will always forgive a repentant sinner. 

America has heard My call to repent and change your evil ways, but very few are listening to My voice through My prophets of this time. 

I will give you one last chance to repent when I send My Warning experience to everyone. Some faithful souls will repent, but the majority will not repent, nor change their ways. This will seal your fate, as your nation will live in exile with no freedoms. Prepare for the coming takeover of your country, as you are about to endure the coming tribulation of the Antichrist. Trust in Me by coming to My refuges of protection.”
(...)Your time before the Warning and the tribulation is running out. I will be speeding up your events so you will expect something each day.