Break All Ungodly Soul Ties

Resultado de imagen de paisaje flores


   25 October 2016 Tenderheart, Canada

Children Of My Divine Heart,


Hear Me. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega.
I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission.
I await your fiat. Allow Me entry. 

Give Me reign over your hearts, body, soul, and spirit. 

Gift Me with tokens of your affection. Obey My every instruction.

 Keep My commandments of Love. Walk in faith. Uproot all sin from your lives.

 Be holy. Enter into My divine will, and pray for the desires of your heart.

 You are initiating much change. Rejoice in this. 

Honor Me, and keep your gaze on Me. Turn your back to those who err. 

Break all ungodly soul ties. Live for My glory, and My glory alone. 

Soon you will realize just how important it truly is to obey Me. 

I promise to protect all those who are mine. Do not fear events foretold. 

I have anointed you with the oil of gladness. 

Rejoice in Me. Wait on Me. 

My timing is always perfect. Do not doubt My love for you. 

When you wait on Me, your faith grows. 

This is My way of preparing you to much bigger things. 

When I am able to trust you with small things, I will then entrust you with
 
greater mandates. I hope in you.

 
I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom