Confess your sins in Confession at least once a month

October 10, 2016 to John Leary 


Jesus said: “My people, this vision is showing you an upward path that is smooth without steps. It is difficult to climb because you could slip and fall downward. My faithful struggle to walk up this slippery path to be with Me, but people who are against Me, either keep falling down, or they do not want to be with the One who loves them.

In the Gospel the only sign that I will give you, is the sign of Jonah. Jonah told the people of Nineveh to repent of their sins and change their ways, or they would be destroyed in forty days. So it is today, I am still calling for all peoples to repent of their sins, and try to follow My ways. Those people, who refuse to accept Me, and refuse to worship Me on Sunday, are calling for My justice, which could be disasters, and the possible loss of their souls. Follow the words of My Gospel and act on them, and you will be saved. Repent of your sins, and confess them in Confession at least once a month, and you will be worthy of receiving Me in Holy Communion.”
Jesus said: “My people, some of your society crave wealth and possessions, and they spend their entire lives accumulating valuables. I do not measure success on earth by how much money you have, but I measure it in your love for Me and for others, and in how many good works that you perform. Some rich people are afraid of losing their wealth to a dollar or a stock market crash, so they buy valuable assets as gold, silver, diamonds, art, and real estate. It is sad to see that people worship money and possessions more than Me. Some rich people desire to control people more than their wealth. 

Love of money is an addiction, and those people, who are rich for themselves, depend more on themselves than depending on Me. My people need to let Me be the center of their lives, and they need to trust in Me to provide for all of their needs. You cannot do anything on your own, but you need My graces to help you in your daily chores. This is why My faithful, who trust in Me, do not worry about growing rich, and they allow Me to provide for their food and water. All of you are very valuable to Me, and I want to save as many souls as possible. This is why I am sending My messengers out into the world so they can evangelize souls to worship Me and have people repent of their sins.”