Demons cannot stay in a house of prayer.

LESS AND LESS HONOR

"Because of pride, which is a worse barrier to holiness, a more formidable barrier against holiness and piety, O clergy, because of your pride--because you did not lock your doors against the heretics as I have warned you; because you did not prepare for satan, whom I warned you years of earth's time before would enter into My Son's Church to do battle with His clergy--you did not prepare and guard yourselves for this onslaught. And now, what are the fruits of your labors: a loss of vocations, My children losing the knowledge of their Faith, all manner of sin, perversion, and abominations being committed upon earth, until all the saints in Heaven cry out to the merciful Father to put an end to these abominations. Less and less honor is being given to My Son." - Our Lady, August 4, 1979


NOT ENOUGH PRAYERS"Holiness must be returned to My Son's Church. Holiness, piety must be returned to the homes.
    "A House in darkness wears a band of death about it. The family that will pray together will stay together, My child. Pray a constant vigilance in your homes and you will make the demons flee. They cannot stay in a house of prayer.
    "You will understand, My child, why satan has entered My Son's home on earth, the Church. Because there was not enough prayer. Man talks, idly talks of worldly matters, when he should concentrate on the spiritual.
    "Prayer, penance, and atonement will be necessary. If man does not seek means of doing penance, the Father shall set upon the world a great penance.
     "It is only because, My child, there are not enough prayers that mankind is going fast toward a great War. It is only because there are not enough prayers that there is discord and broken homes. It is only because there are not enough prayers that many children have placed the knives in their parents' hearts." - Our Lady, December 28, 1974


STAY AND FIGHT"My children, parents of the young, remember: you have nothing to gain but sorrow if you neglect the rearing of your children in sanctity and holiness. Do not expect to find this holiness in My House now, My children, but do not run away. Stay and fight! Retain My Church! The numbers will be reduced to the few, but better, My children, there is quality of few instead of quantity with nothing.
    "Yes, many martyrs shall come in these days of tribulation, the saints of the latter days. But I say unto you: it will be a war of spirits and many crowns shall be gained. Persevere, My children. Raise up your voices in hope and say: My Jesus, my confidence! Remember: whenever you find the mission difficult, you say, My Jesus, my confidence! You are never alone in the battle." - Jesus, May 14, 1977


AFTER THE GREAT CHASTISEMENT"Man has the balance, man has been given in free will the balance for his own fall, or restoration of a nation to its former glory under God. Like rodents, the enemies of your God have eaten away at the foundations of the Faith. But in a short time they will be destroyed, and a new House will rise, a Church stronger in faith and sanctity and holiness. But this cannot, My children, take place until a great Chastisement is set upon mankind." - Jesus, June 18, 1981

Bayside Prophecies