Jesus: Come to Me, sit with Me

Resultado de imagen de calles mundo musica29 September 2016 

Trust in God, your Father, and Me, still.
The world sings a song that is loud and penetrates your being with its evil.
I sing a song that is ever gentle and ever new.
Let Me penetrate your heart and soul with My Song of Love.

Come to Me, sit with Me and I will send you out with My Light to pierce the darkness.

I am the Light of this world and it has been darkened by the false truth of many, even those who call themselves My own.
Let your heart be torn in Love by those who are in the darkness of sin, show them My Light in you.  Even if they are in the darkest sin,
 not reject them but show them My Love.  My Light and My Love in you will show you the way to them.
These are My Words that are but a Sword of Truth to pierce your heart to let My Light in.


28 September 2016 

Trust in Me, My children, and believe in the Words I give to you.
Believe in what I tell you for the time is fast approaching when you will need to trust in Me and nothing else for this world is changing rapidly now and you will see much that I have already told you come to pass. 
Trust only in Me, My children.
I Love you.

Jesus to 2 Patricks, Ireland