My Warning could interrupt the one world people’s plans.



Saturday, October 8, 2016 Jesus to John Leary 


Jesus said: “My people, when people first come to America, they are greeted by the Statue of Liberty, which is a symbol of freedom. 




You have a constitutional republic, but the one world people, who control your government people, are moving quickly to take control of America.

Your President has written many Executive Orders so he could declare martial law at any time, for any reason. If he does not like the winner of this election, you could easily see martial law. It is My Warning that could interrupt the one world people’s plans. 

I want all sinners to have one last chance to be saved from their sins. The moment you see mandatory chips in the body, or martial law, you need to come to My refuges for protection. It is your spiritual and physical freedoms that will soon be taken away when martial law is declared. You will also see problems to obtain food, water, and gasoline unless you have a chip in the body, or the mark of the beast. When your lives are threatened, I will warn My faithful that it is time to leave for My refuges. Be prepared, My children, because these events could be tied to your election. 

My angels will watch over you, but be ready to leave your homes for My refuges.