Hell Truly Exists

28 November 2016 to Tenderheart, Canada

Children Of My Divine Heart,

I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. 

Open your hearts to the One True God. Surrender unto Me. 

Give Me permission to work in you. Beloved, you err. You are so broken.

 I desire to restore you, to gift you with healing, and to show you the way. 

Accept My corrections. Draw near to Me. Hear My voice. 

Repent of all wrongdoing. Be right with Me. Many refuse Me. 

Millions risk eternal damnation in exchange for moments of pleasures. 

Beloved, do not compromise your eternal destinations. 

An eternity is a really long time to be tormented. Satan has deceived you. 

Return to Me. Repent. Beg for forgiveness. Be right with Me. 

Beloved, Hell truly exists. 

Do not refuse to believe in the existence of Hell for you will surely go 

there upon your passing. Believe, and repent

Glorify Me. Honor only Me. Keep My commandments of Love. 

This is not a game. Pleasures of the flesh are not worth suffering an eternity 

of anguish. Change your hearts. 

Change for My glory, and lead others back to the fold. 

I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom