There is a battle for souls all around you.


Jesus to John Leary 


November 11, 2016: (St. Martin de Tours, Veterans’ Day)

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing signs of a battle for souls all around you. Just as you are praying rosaries for the conversion of sinners, there are occult groups worshiping Satan and putting curses and spells on people. 


It is this spiritual battle for souls that is more important than your wars or political stands. You are either with Me or Satan, and your choice is either for heaven or hell for your eternal destination. All of your earthly battles are temporary, but your soul lives on forever. 

Your Gospel is speaking about the end times, and My son, this has been your mission to prepare the people for the tribulation and protection at My refuges. The Antichrist and the false prophet are going to try and win souls for Satan. 

My faithful people need My protection at My refuges where I will protect your souls as well as your bodies. Keep praying for the conversion of sinners in your battle for souls.”