Your relationship with Me must improve

 24 November 2016 



Children Created For My  Glory,

Return to Me. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me.

 Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. 

Draw near to Me. Allow Me entry. I alone should reign over your hearts, and lives. 

Break free from all social expectations. Live for Me.

 The ways of the world do not matter, Beloved. Enter into My divine will, and persevere

 in love. Grow in holiness. Repent of all wrongdoing. Obey Me. 

Your relationship with Me must improve. Spend more time with Me.

I promise to speak to your hearts, and to give Me further instruction. 

I promise to reveal myself to you, and to bless your families beyond imagination. 

Beloved, hope in Me. I know that things are not easy for you now. 

You have been wounded by life. My Little Ones, I will restore all that Satan has stolen

 from you. Hope in Me. Many marriages will be rekindled with the Fire of My Love.

 Trust that I know what you truly need. Listen to My voice, and return to your homes.

 Protect those I have placed under your care. Protect, and pray.

 I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom

To Tenderheart, Canada