Divorce Is Not My Divine Will Over Any Family

26 December 2016 



Children of My Divine Heart,

I love you with an everlasting love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. Rejoice in My master plan. Abide in Me. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Grow in  obedience. Fathers, stand your ground. Lead your families for My glory. 

I have appointed you as spiritual authorities over your families. Guide, and protect those under your care. Refusal to comply will call down My wrath upon you. You would do well to remember this. 

Lead in all humility. Pray for direction. Walk in faith. Walk at the head of your families. Walk for My glory. Do not break the covenant which binds us. 

Honor your vows. Divorce is not My divine will over any family. Pray for guidance. I will show you the way. Only I Am is the way, the truth, and the life. Follow Me. Honor Me through your marriage covenants. I will transform all broken homes for My glory. Hope in this. Admit your wrongdoings. Change. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom