Is It Mary?



From The Mail:
The photos below were sent by viewer Theresa Thomas. They were originally posted on her brother Robert Kloska’s facebook page. Wrote Robert, on December 11: “Today on the way home from 11:45 a.m. Mass at Sacred Heart Basilica at Notre Dame, I stopped to grab a photo of the snow-covered grotto. As I took the photo, my iPhone shut down, presumably from the cold. As I recharged my phone tonight, I had forgotten that I had even taken the photo. When I looked through my photos, I was stunned to see this strange vertical ‘cloud’ in the photo. It was not visible to my eye when I took it. I’m not sure what to make of it, but it sure got my attention.”
That’s the first photo below.
Then there’s the second one. 
Explains Theresa: “The original image has no filters. The [second] one [below it] with the isolated glow is not changed, just light focused by a very good and holy man who happens to be an expert photographer and knows about light and such things.  His website is sweetwaterhaven.com.”
Take a look! 
Did snow ever look more beautiful (and less cold)?