Many souls are on the path of perdition

21 December 2016 to Tenderheart, Canada 


Children of My Divine Heart,


I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End of All. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender at once. Do not delay. Give Me permission. I await your fiat. I desire to reign over you for all eternity. 

Kneel before My majesty, and swear allegiance to Me. 

Promise to honor, and to obey Me until your dying breath. Beloved, promise to walk in holiness, and to persevere no matter the trials. 

Serve in all humility. Lead others back to the fold. Do not grow indifferent to the wrongs of your world. 

Speak out. Speak your peace. Stand your ground. 

Many souls are on the path of perdition. Pray for conversions. I need your prayers to rise unto My throne. Intercede for those who mock, and reject Me. Intercede for those who make themselves as gods, and pretend that I do not exist. 

Beloved, pray. Uproot all sin from your hearts because only the prayers of the righteous are promptly answered. Keep this in mind at all times. Keep your gaze on Me. Pray for the world. Enlarge your prayer circle. 

Enlarge your territory each day. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom