Mary: Not An Ordinary Woman

#8 - BLESSED VIRGIN MARY http://www.tldm.org/Bayside/

"And the angel being come in, said unto her: Hail, full of grace, the
Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women." - St. Luke 1: 28

MOTHER OF GRACE
"My child and My children, I have come to you under many names in the past, but I want you to acknowledge Me as the Mother of Grace. Because that is why I come to you now, My children: to give you the graces necessary to remain upon earth in a state of purity and perseverance, and knowledgeable to the truth that will lead you and keep you on the narrow road to Heaven." - Our Lady, September 14, 1985

NOT AN ORDINARY WOMAN"My children, I accept in suffering, in patience, and with a consolable heart the abominations against My nature and My divinity in the Father and in the Spirit, but I will not tolerate the abuses to My Mother! You who have cast aside the knowledge of My birth, accepting to degrade My Mother in your hypocrisy and rejection of truth!
      "The Eternal Father chose My Mother before Her beginning on earth to be the receptacle for My entrance onto your earth.  My Mother was conceived without sin; She knew not the stigma of sin, the original sin of mankind from the first parents. She was destined from the beginning of time, in the knowledge of the Eternal Father, to be a spotless receptacle for My entrance into your world.
      "My Mother is not and was not an ordinary woman. My Mother was ever-virgin. My Mother bore Me forth without pain and knowledge of My entrance until the sound of the babe awakened Her and Her spouse, Her pure spouse, Joseph. My Mother knew not man before or after My birth. My Mother, as was written in the Book of old, was ever-virgin. How dare you degrade Her, O man of little faith!" - Jesus, May 14, 1977

CO-REDEMPTRIX
"You will not stop the words of My Mother. She is your Co-Redemptrix, and as such, it is She Who has been given the mission to bring you back onto the road to the Kingdom. Without Her you will be lost." - Jesus, August 5, 1974

PROTECTRESS
"I come to you as a Protectress of peace." - Our Lady, October 2, 1990

SHIELD
"I ask you for a constant vigil of prayer so that satan will not enter upon you. You must now say when you arise: I will protect myself with the shield of the Immaculate Conception. You will say before you enter your bed (which will not be a bed of security and comfort now): I protect myself with the shield of the Immaculate Conception. For, My children, when you sleep he does not sleep." - Our Lady, July 1, 1971

MANTLE OF LOVE
"My children, as a Mother, My heart is torn for you. O mothers who come to Me, hearts bleeding in sorrow, I will comfort you, for I, too, know the suffering of loss. Come to Me, all you who sorrow and weep for your children, for I will place My mantle of love and comfort upon you. Come to Me, and I will lighten your burden." - Our Lady, October 6, 1979

SINLESS
"Remember, My children, come to My Mother; for in Her memory of Her human days upon earth, She above all humans created--sinless, without the stigma of sin, a perfect life upon earth without sin, and assumed into Heaven, body and spirit--She above all can direct you because She is your Mother; She is the Queen of Heaven, and the Mother of every human being upon earth." - Jesus, August 14, 1979

NATIONS

"As a great Mother of great sorrows, She has opened Her heart to all mankind, choosing of Her own free will to act as your Mother, the Mother of all nations, the Mother of all children of earth--to guide you back to the road to Heaven." - Jesus, October 6, 1979

BELOVED DAUGHTER
"You have witnessed, my child, the arrival of my beloved daughter, my first and only child, one whom I cherished--a true miracle from the Father." - Saint Anne, September 7, 1973

BEAUTY
Veronica - Now within the light I can see Our Lady. Oh, She is so beautiful. She is just so beautiful! Words cannot describe Her beauty. All I can say is, this is something that is not earthly; it's the most heavenly sight that anyone could see. Our Lady has on Her white gown, with the gold trim all about the edge. And She has the mantle over Her head. I very seldom have even seen a wisp of Our Lady's hair. It is so beautiful. - October 6, 1988