Prayer taught by the Queen of the Rosary


Message of the Queen of the Rosary and of Peace, December 25, 2016 
Today the Holy Family came. The Infant Jesus was in the maternal arms of Our Lady. Very little, but so powerful and full of love for all humanity. St. Joseph stood beside Our Lady and looked at me with his beautiful eyes that conveyed to me strength and protection. Our Lady conveyed the message to me, and when she spoke my heart was filled with peace. Their presence, at home today, is a great grace and gift not only for us, but for all the people throughout the world. The Blessed Mother told us:
Peace my beloved children, peace!
My children, I, your Mother, on this day when you commemorate the birth of my Divine Son, come to ask you to intercede intensely for peace, so that the Eternal Father may grant it to the whole world that is spiritually dead because of the many sins committed against his Divine Majesty.
Pray for peace in the hearts of all my children, in order that they might not let themselves be overcome by the spirit of violence and death, but surrender to the love and grace of the Holy Spirit.
Do not turn away from the path of conversion to follow the voice and rumors of the world. Be faithful to the call that my Son Jesus makes to you this day through me. The world is gravely wounded by sin and is letting itself be enveloped by the darkness of hell. Return to the Divine Heart of my Son Jesus. He is full of love and peace. Entrust your lives to the hands of my Son. Entrust your families to his protection so that he might place them within your Sacred Heart.
Be of God, living His Commandments with love, living far from sin, being men and women of faith, of prayer, of courage to defend the truth in these times when falsehood is trying to reign in order to take many of my children to eternal perdition.
I am with you to help and protect you. Do not be discouraged. Do not be let yourselves be upset by persecution and trials. I will grant you many more graces and blessings so that you might carry out your mission to the end.
I love you and bless you with my maternal blessing. Return to your homes with God's peace. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen!
[Italics: Edson Glauber]


Prayer taught by the Queen of the Rosary, December 24, 2016
Queen of Peace, bless all mothers, so that they may have some of your strength and courage to care for their children, welcoming them with such love, particularly those children who are in danger of being killed because of abortion. In this night of grace, peace and love, may the presence of your Divine Son fill the hearts of fathers and mothers with holy feelings so that they do not commit these terrible sins. May love overcome hatred and death; may peace triumph over all despair and lack of hope, may the light overcome all darkness and sin. May your Immaculate Heart, united with the Heart of your Divine Son and the Heart of your Most Chaste Spouse Joseph, triumph in the world, with the victory of good over all the power of hell. We trust in your love and in your protection as Mother. Amen!