The first strategy for bringing others to heaven

September 23, 2004 Jesus to Anne, a lay apostle, Ireland


Dear children, I dedicate this little Vol- ume to My servants, those who seek to spread My message of love and salvation. Dearest souls, so bravely serving the Kingdom, your reward will be great. Many of you have been pulled from sin and darkness yourselves and brought to the light. I welcomed your return as if you were My only child. The place reserved for you in My heart felt complete when you came back to Me. Truly and completely do I love you.

Now, we must seek out others. You will find them everywhere, and this is why you are serving everywhere. The souls who are at risk of eternal separation from Me are in each area of the worldly domain. Some are poor, some are wealthy. Some are looked down upon and some are highly respected. Some claim goodness, and some do not hide their affinity with the enemy. Regardless, I want them all. In this Volume, I intend to instruct you on how to reclaim what is Ours, the souls of Our brothers and sisters.

The first strategy for bringing others to heaven is setting an example of joy in service. Yes, many of you are being asked to suffer for Me and I thank you. Remember that if you are suffering, you must always unite your grief and pain to My grief and pain. You must say, I suffer because My Jesus is suffering. So be it. I will accept your yes and use it powerfully for necessary redemptive graces. You are cooperating with Me and your cooperation with Me is helping Me to save souls. Rest in that because it is truth. You must begin to equate even your smallest crosses to so many souls rescued from darkness. Children, I know you are limited by your earthly vision. I understand. But this is the time to believe with dedication. We agreed, you and I, that if you made a decision for Me, you would serve, regardless of your feelings on any given day. One way to serve is to offer your little sufferings to Me continually. Again I say to you, suffering saves souls. Be at peace in these crosses, united to My cross, and set the example of joy in service. This is the first way We will draw souls from the darkness.