This generation will live the greatest chastisement


MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
DECEMBER 14, 2016


(...)

My Beloved People:

Do not allow yourselves to be sealed, do not under any circumstances allow yourselves to be sealed with the microchip.  I will take care of My People, I will take care of My faithful ones. As I feed the birds of the field, so will I take care of My faithful ones.

YOU MUST ASCEND QUICKLY, AND THIS ASCENT IMPLIES THE REFUSAL OF WHAT YOU WANT, OF WHAT YOU DESIRE, AND TRUE SURRENDER TO WHAT I REQUEST OF YOU.

This rebellious generation has in their hands the greatest responsibility that I have given to human creatures, since this generation will face the Warning and will witness the fulfillment of the Prophecies given by My Mother throughout the history of Humanity...

This generation will see My Angel of Peace ..

This generation will live the greatest chastisement, worse even than the Flood, but at the same time, those faithful will be blessed with the greatest Miracle that My House has ever given to any creature ...


I HAVE CALLED YOU; NO HUMAN CREATURE, NO INSTRUMENT CALLED YOU... I AM THE ONE WHO CALLED YOU, I AM THE ONE WHO CALLS YOU TO LIVE IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH, because those who feel that they have good intentions will remain with good intentions, and only those who truly live in spirit and truth what I command, only they will succeed in overcoming the temptations and overcoming the impostor.

Beloved People, the Earth has been devastated by you and will shake even more than science can predict, there will be natural phenomena never seen before, for the Earth is convulsed at this rebellious and disobedient generation.

You will see the Celestial Vault burn in fire. You will see the water of the seas disappear, but first it will rush in upon the land.

Pray, My children, since man does not respect the wishes of the majority, power at this instant is an important sign, and he who has it does not wish to abandon it. The peoples will rise up in great protests and from protests they will go to great turmoil, and from this they will go to provocations and from provocations to the great war, in which, at a certain moment, My Legions will intervene, before man exterminates this Divine Creation: the Earth.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3757396/Australians-using-super-human-microchip-technology.html#v-8994742492547926884


YOU WILL SUFFER THE UNIMAGINABLE, BUT SO WILL MY ASSISTANCE BE UNIMAGINABLE FOR MY PEOPLE BECAUSE I WILL WALK WITH MY PEOPLE UNTIL MY MOTHER RETURNS THE EARTH TO OUR TRINITY.

Pray, communing continually with Our Will.

I bless you, I love you. 

I bless you in the Name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen. 

Your Jesus.