The faithful must rejoice as their time has come


January 8, 2004 Jesus 




My children in this world of darkness, your salvation is at hand. I, Jesus Christ, return to collect for the Father what is rightfully His, namely, His children. The last time I walked your earth I was a man. My earthly origins were humble, as befitted the One who had come to serve. My origins on this, My return, are majestic. 

I come as King. I am the King of All Peoples. I come not to redeem you, but to lead you. I am the ruler of the world and in that capacity I will rule this world and its inhabitants. The time of darkness ends now. 


The faithful must rejoice as their time has come. Sinners, repent, during this brief time of grace. You must decide. Do you serve the light? Or will you con- tinue in darkness? You have been warned. You have been urged. Darkness holds nothing for you. Choose light now. All has been foretold. Mankind turned away from Me. But mankind can no longer turn away. I burst through the darkness now in all glory. Be at peace and sing praise to the Almighty, for truly, God’s Kingdom comes.


Direction for our times, Ireland