A wave of violence such as has never occurred is about to reach many



Message of the Queen of the Rosary and of Peace, February 11, 2017 to Edson Glauber, Brazil
Peace my beloved children, peace!
My children, I, your Mother come from heaven to ask you daily prayer: every day in your families - fathers, mothers and children, all together, praying and asking for the Lord's blessing.
God calls you through me to prayer, conversion and holiness. Do not depart from the way of the Lord. The path He has prepared for each one of you is a holy path that brings peace and life to your souls.
Be obedient to God. Change your hearts, purifying them and freeing them from sin.
Do penance, penance, penance, asking every day for your conversion and the conversion of all humanity. Do not be deaf and indifferent to my call.

A wave of violence such as has never occurred is about to reach many of my children and my Immaculate Heart suffers so much.

The Church will be persecuted like never before and much blood will be shed in the holy places. Intercede my children, intercede for all evil to be warded off as far as possible from the Church and from the whole world.

Pray for the forgiveness and mercy of my Divine Son so that he will still have compassion for you and for the sinful world.

Pray the Rosary every day for the peace of the world. Pray, pray, pray. Return to your homes with God's peace. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen!