Important fact about perfection

The love of Jesus for sinners 

One night, while talking with Jesus, realizing His love for sinners, I asked him:
- Is there something in Heaven or Earth that can make you reject sinners?
Only the sinner can do this, He answered. - Besides that, there is no power on earth or in heaven that can detain My merciful love. Dear children, all lives have value if they are lived in God. But as human nature is inclined to evil, you must trust my merciful love. Constantly I will pardon your fragilities. When your weakness takes you to venial sin (here Jesus emphasizes that He does not speak of mortal sins) and you feel a sincere remorse for them, and come to Me, I will kiss you, not for committing them, but for your contrition. If you fall ten times a day, I will give you ten kisses for your repentance.


Important fact about perfection

One night I said to Jesus upon getting up: - Here I am, Lord, to watch with You.
- It is not important what you do – He answered me -, the important thing is that you are always with Me.
I read one day in the Sacred Scriptures: "Be perfect." (Mt. 5:48), and, turning to Jesus, I said to him:
- My good Jesus, how can You request such a thing from us? How can we be perfect, when we are overwhelmed by weakness and sins?
- If a soul lives in Me - He answered, then I am the perfection in her.

Fiat

Jesus said to me: - On earth I often repeated: "Father, your will be done", therefore you do not have any other task except to repeat what I said. What I did as a man, I still do it now in my Divinity.
When Jesus said to me "in my Divinity", He explained to me the hidden meaning of the word. With infinite grace I could understand how He constantly lives this Fiat, to which He frequently refers. At the moment at which He says this Fiat, I saw that his Humanity and his Divinity say it simultaneously. I saw clearly that the Will of God would be carried out, even if He had not created any creature. I saw that the Fiat of God does not have beginning or end. This Fiat is the incarnation of His Will, which is nothing but love.

I saw that this Fiat is a connecting thread to the creatures that are created from the will of God, and that this Fiat has two separate lines. This ramification was made by the power of God and His will. In connection with souls, it means eternal salvation or eternal damnation. Nevertheless, while God freely pronounces the Fiat of eternal salvation, he pronounces reluctantly, as if something forced upon Him, the Fiat of eternal condemnation. With relation to the Fiat of salvation, Jesus said to me:

- My daughter, I wanted to show you how the soul must carry out this Fiat. If a soul says it, not only with words but with their life, then I join myself to that soul in the same way as the Three Persons of the Trinity are united. If I join one of these souls in this manner, such souls do not want to know, to see, to have, to love nor to enjoy anything outside of Me. If those souls are loyal to me, I will communicate with them. In such communication they can know Me as I know myself. Such a soul will see and like Heaven, since I am Heaven itself, and wherever I am and live, there I will find glory. Those that live the Fiat will experience a special joy which will be reflected. Without my joy, even a soul, burning in the fire of my love, can lose its spiritual disposition and its tranquility.

About joy, the Lord did not want to speak about sinful, worldly joy but of the joy of heaven, holy, full of peace and tranquil serenity, that gives off warmth to the heart, and it radiates its light unto others. This joy can fortify the soul, and will take it closer to God. (Galatians 5:22)
I am an unworthy soul, when living the reality of this joy, not for my merits, but for the grace of God. I experienced God in the most recondite part of my soul. Jesus explained it to me

so that I could communicate it to others. I had never heard this before and I am inexperi- enced in communicating such things: for that reason I am somewhat hesitant to speak about it, because I am afraid it might be misinterpreted.

Jesus taught me wonderful things about the humble soul. A humble soul almost forces God to lower Himself to that soul. If a soul is truly humble, God cannot resist its call. The secret of secrets is: to see all things in God, and then you will be able to do all things with God. Foolish world! Foolish men! How could you seek anything outside God? Why is God not sufficient? 

 Jesus to Natalia Magdolna, Hungary