Look how alone I am in this empty church


September 30, 1942 - Ingrandes church Jesus to Gabrielle Bossis, France


"In the Host My heart is beating as it did on earth, as it does in heaven. There are not many hearts of Christ. There is only one. Believe without the shadow of a doubt in My Presence here before you and comfort Me by bringing your heart close to Mine. Look how alone I am in this empty church. I knew it would be like this. And yet I instituted My Eucharist. I would feed even a single soul. Speak with the Host as with your most gentle and intimate friend. 



The Host is listening to you, and you may be sure that you are most dearly loved. Breathe freely. Relax. Leave the earth. Enter the realm of Spirit. Let yourself be carried away. Do you want to come? Tell Me about your impatience to join Me and your faithfulness to Me. You are Mine. How could you keep yourself to yourself?"

Absentminded. - 'You see my Jesus, how my thoughts go skipping about.'


"Tell Me about it. Humble yourself. You are in My heart. Oh, if you only knew the power of humility!" ...


And I asked His pardon for always saying the same things.


"What does it matter, since it's all about love?"