Much reparation needs to be made

The Pelianito Journal Blog 

Psalm 148:11-13 Kings of the earth and all peoples, princes and all rulers of the earth! Young men and women alike, old and young together! Let them praise the name of the Lord, for his name alone is exalted; his glory is above earth and heaven.

“Beloved, do not underestimate the power of the praise of God. There is rightness and righteousness in it. What do creatures have that does not come from me? Yet, not only do they fail to praise and thank me, but they fail to acknowledge me at all, thinking that all the goods they enjoy have come about through their own efforts and ingenuity. They do not even acknowledge that their ingenuity comes from me! What folly! 

Children, much reparation needs to be made for the pride and ingratitude of creatures. Offer me, in the Divine Will, all that creatures owe me and you will not only be offering reparation, but you will be assisting in their redemption, and not least, you will be hastening the coming of the kingdom. Children, look around and see how few even acknowledge my existence. The evil one thinks he is winning a great victory. Pray as I have said and you will steal his victory from him.”

O my dear Father, Creator of all that is, munificent Benefactor, glorious, generous, bountiful God, in the Divine Will may your name be praised in all creation! In the Divine Will, I offer you, on behalf of every man, woman, and child, of every king, queen, prince, princess and ruler, from Adam to the last man, all the praise and gratitude that all creatures owe you, for your abundant gifts and heavenly graces, for the fiats of creation, redemption, and sanctification, and for all reverberations of those fiats through all time. Lord, your name alone is exalted; your glory is above earth and heaven. All glory and praise to you! Glory to the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.