There are atheists and popes in hell

24 February 2017 Vox Cantoris

Related image

"There are those who say 'I am very Catholic, I always go to Mass, I belong to this and that association'," the head of the 1.2 billion-member Roman Catholic Church said, according to a Vatican Radio transcript. 
He said that some of these people should also say "'my life is not Christian, I don't pay my employees proper salaries, I exploit people, I do dirty business, I launder money, (I lead) a double life'." 
"There are many Catholics who are like this and they cause scandal," he said. "How many times have we all heard people say 'if that person is a Catholic, it is better to be an atheist'." 

These are the words of the Bishop of Rome. Words of confusion, obfuscation and disorder. 
To whom much is given, much is expected." Yes, hypocritical Catholics should know better. But make no mistake, it is never, "better to be an atheist." Any cleric that would say, let along think such a thing, is either deluded or evil. You pick.

The reality is, the atheist will be in Hell and badly-behaving, unrepentant Catholics will be deeper in Hell along with bishops and even a few popes.

It is never "better to be an atheist."

This kind of talk from any priest, let along the Bishop of Rome is a betrayal of Christ. It is always better to be Catholic because of the grace of baptism that may elicit death-bed repentance. The atheist does not have this.

The atheist will now say, "see, why do I have to be a nasty Catholic like you?"

See now the problem with the mind of this Bergoglio? Even if he does not intend to preach error, he does. Just as his comment, "who am I to judge," was used, so will this one be.

The atheist will, objectively speaking, go to Hell.

And the Pope that did not work to convert him will be looking back at him for all eternity.