This will show Me how much you love Me

Jesus to John Leary


Jesus said: “My people, you all are sinners and weak to sin, so I have provided My sacrament of Reconciliation, so you can cleanse your soul and start over. You should be thankful that I took all the sins of mankind on My cross, and My death and My Blood have washed away all of your sins. When the priest gives you absolution, you are forgiven your sins, and you have My sanctifying grace in your soul. By following My Commandments and performing your good deeds, you are on the right path to heaven. 

This life is passing away, so do not be so concerned about the things of this world that will be passing away as well. It is your eternal destination that should be your main concern, because heaven should be your desire to be with Me for all eternity. Heaven is all about love and peace, without any more trials. You are tested on earth every day by the demons, but with My protection, you have nothing to fear. 

Keep close to Me in Mass and daily prayer, and this will show Me how much you love Me. I love all of you, and I desire that all of you could seek My love in heaven.”