Enjoy your opportunities to come to Mass and Adoration



Jesus said: “My people, I pray that most of My people have profited from their Lenten devotions and penances.  Your fasting between meals, and your penances, have been difficult to bear, but it helps your souls to control your earthly desires.  This test of your will and self-control is a great help in fighting your temptations to sin.  When you are having spiritual attacks, you could resume your fasting and penances to give you strength.  You can also call on Me, and I will send My angels to comfort you and protect you.  Trust in My help and stay close to Me  with pure souls.”
Jesus said: “My people, enjoy your opportunities to come to Mass and Adoration at church, because a time of persecution is coming when your churches will be closed or burned down.  You are seeing an increase in attacks on Christians by violent Muslims in various countries.  Be prepared, My people,  because this persecution will soon be coming to America.”
Jesus said: “My people, you are entering the most important week of the Church calendar, as you are approaching Holy Thursday, Good Friday, and Easter Sunday.  This coming Sunday is Palm Sunday or Passion Sunday that begins Holy Week.  Try to make a point of attending all the Holy Week services so you can appreciate how I suffered to save your souls from your sins.  I gave up My life as I was crucified to pay the price or ransom for your souls.  On Easter Sunday you will share in My victory over sin and death.  Your Lenten penances will be over, but remember Me every time you look at My crucifix.”

To John Leary, April 2015