The cleansing fire of truth will be at your doorstep very soon

https://matthewsix25to34.wordpress.com/




February 20, 2017




Lord: My child be at peace, it is I your Lord and God and Father. My child I woke you at this hour as a reminder, or a symbol that I will come like a thief in the night and the question is, will I find my children ready? Would you yourself have been ready if I came for you tonight? That is what you should be thinking about, for many of my children’s lives were required of them tonight: some were ready, but many were not. Which one would you have been? If you truly believed and understood the importance of this and what this means you would spend every waking minute doing what is necessary to make sure you would be ready. My son so many are not ready for what is coming. I have not been silent about this. 


I have you and so many others that have taken on this responsibility of sharing my words. I have shouted from the rooftops, “prepare the way of the Lord, for He comes to claim what is His.” You are all mine my children and I have lavished you with so many gifts, even life itself. But what have you done with those gifts? Did you invest the talents as I asked of you? Or did you store up everything in a barn making sure you had plenty for yourselves? Fools, tonight your life may be required of you! How would you stand before me? Would you be pleased if you were able to know the entire truth of what you have done with your life? 

Yes my son, there exists a pure truth, a truth that is not clouded by or lied to by your own selfish desires. It is this truth that will put you on trial and convict you of all things, good or bad. This is the fire of the Holy Spirit, are you ready for it? Are any of you ready for it? Is coming my children, the cleansing fire of truth will be at your doorstep very soon. Please my children I ask of you tonight to spend some time with me asking what you need to do in order to be ready for this great grace. Put all of your own desires aside and search for mine, you may be very surprised at what you will learn. That is all my son, now go back to bed and pray on what I have woken you for. I love you my son, amen.