Heavenly Beauty

#510 -Bayside prophecies  

"And he took me up in spirit to a great and high mountain: and he shewed me the holy city Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God, having the glory of God, and the light thereof was like to a precious stone, as to the jasper stone, even as crystal. And it had a wall great and high, having twelve gates, and in the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel." - Apocalypse 21: 10-12

ETERNAL FATHER
Veronica - Oh, I see a most beautiful Being, but He's all of Light. I know it's the Eternal Father; but I cannot see Him in form as Jesus and Our Lady are appearing. He seems to be a beam of all light, but the light itself is so beautiful. It gives you a great feeling of warmth and also a feeling of comfort. - October 6, 1988
AGELESS"Time, My child, you ask the time? Remember you are ageless in the Kingdom, and there is no time." - Jesus, February 1, 1975
BEAUTY WOULD STILL YOUR EARTHLY HEART
"My child, none can view the great vision, the beatific vision; none can view this, for it would be that you would be removed from your earthly body. This awaits mankind only over the veil. We send to you only what your human mind can comprehend. Were We to show you, My child, what lies beyond the veil, the beauty, the full encompassment of your emotions would still your earthly heart. This We cannot give to you until you come across the veil." - Our Lady, April 13, 1974
THE BEAUTIFUL REALMS OF HEAVEN”
"My children, I have come to earth from the beautiful realms of Heaven to warn you as a Mother. The Eternal Father has sent Me as a Mediatrix between God and man--neither seeking to take the glory from My Son, as many make accusations of. No, My children, I come in support of My sacrificed Son, for He is being re-sacrificed by mankind. My children, I have been through this whole ordeal in the past, and I watch now as you re-crucify My Son. Is this how you have set yourselves about to repay Him for His sacrifice: by blaspheming His name, destroying His divinity, destroying the sheep?
            "I cry unto you as your Mother, O pastors, you shall all be made accountable to My Son for your errors. And in your arrogance you are setting up a new religion that falls far short of the plan of My Son given to you in the beginning.” – Our Lady, March 18, 1978 
HER BEAUTY IS PERFECTIONVeronica - Now Our Lady is nodding. And She has on now, on Her head--I did not notice it before, but Our Lady has the Fatima crown, the large Fatima crown, upon Her head. And now She's got Her hands together, like this. And Our Lady looks so regal--every, every inch a queen. Her beauty is perfection. There is no human way to describe this. And the light that emanates from Them, there is no human words to describe this either. It's a phenomenon that's beyond human understanding, but not beyond the power of God. - June 18, 1984
MOST BEAUTIFUL MYSTICAL PERFECTIONVeronica - Now Our Lady is putting the Rosary back into Her sash, so I'll always remember how to tie it. Our Lady is putting it back onto Her sash. And now Our Lady has placed Her hands together in prayer, like this, and She's now motioning with Her finger. She has a very dainty finger, and just every piece of Our Lady, every bit of Her, is perfection. Heaven has created a most beautiful mystical perfection. That is what Jesus called it one time: a beautiful mystical perfection of Our Lady. - June 18, 1983
EVERYTHING ABOUT OUR LADY IS PERFECTIONVeronica - The sky is a beautiful blue haze this evening, and all about the trees there is a tremendous glow, a light that is coming, host-like in formation, all about the trees directly over our heads and over Our Lady's statue.
    Now in the center of this beautiful glow the sky is opening up. I can see Our Lady. She's coming forward. Oh, She is so beautiful! Our Lady has on a white gown. Oh, it's so beautiful! It gives you a feeling of complete warmth and beauty. Everything about Our Lady is perfection.
    Our Lady has a deep blue sash about Her waist. And She is taking now Her Rosary, the beautiful Rosary with the golden Our Fathers and the Hail Mary beads that change colors as Our Lady is turning the beads.
    Our Lady has a mantle on. It's a white mantle with a golden trim around the border. The trim is about three-quarters of an inch wide. Oh, Our Lady is so fragile looking! The light is so beautiful that it has an impact upon you emotionally. There is no human way I can explain this. - November 1, 1977
QUEEN OF HEAVEN
"Remember, My children, come to My Mother; for in Her memory of Her human days upon earth, She above all humans created--sinless, without the stigma of sin, a perfect life upon earth without sin, and assumed into Heaven, body and spirit--She above all can direct you because She is your Mother; She is the Queen of Heaven, and the Mother of every human being upon earth." – Jesus, August 14, 1979 
QUEEN OF HEAVEN AND EARTH    Veronica - Now directly over Our Lady's statue, the sky is opening up. It's like the clouds are rolling away. There's no way to explain the sky, the way it seems to separate.
    Our Lady is coming in directly over Her statue. She is, She was quite a distance, because as I watched the sky opening, Our Lady was a small figure, but She's now coming in, just carried in on the wind. I can't explain it, but She seems to be floating; She has no weight, it seems.
    It's just--Our Lady looks so beautiful! She has on a beautiful white gown with a blue belting about it. And She has a very long mantilla-like covering over Her head, down, reaching down to the bottom of Her skirt. It's a complete mantle of white. And all about the outside of the mantle there is a border of approximately--well, I would say about an inch and a quarter trim of golden braid. Oh, Our Lady looks absolutely beautiful! She's very slender, and it makes Her look very queenly.
    Our Lady has a pair of golden sandals on Her feet. They're beautiful and very dainty looking. And I notice now on the strap there is one tiny golden roselet, a small tiny rose on Our Lady's instep, with the strapping going from Her ankle down to Her toes. Right directly in the center there's a beautiful golden rose. - August 5, 1977
ALL IS PERFECTION IN HEAVENVeronica - Now Our Lady is smiling. And She's now raising Her crucifix on Her very large, beautiful white Rosary. The Our Father, the golden bead is so beautiful; it must be made of pure gold.
    Our Lady - "Yes, My child, all is perfection in Heaven."
    Veronica - The colors coming from the white beads are like nothing I have ever seen before. They're absolutely beautiful--all the colors of the rainbow. But I notice that the pink color seems to predominate.
    Our Lady - "Yes, My child, for it is the color We have given to identify My Son, Jesus."
    Veronica - Oh, yes.
    Our Lady - "You see, My child, He is always in My heart." - September 28, 1974
BEYOND HUMAN DESCRIPTION
Veronica - All about the trees there's a beautiful blue light. It's a pale blue light, but it gives you a great feeling of warmth. It's so beautiful. The colors that always come from Heaven are beyond human description. I don't think any painter on earth has been able to place these colors onto easels or even on crayon in any human means. I don't believe any human being could actually duplicate the colorings of the angels' gowns and the colors that cascade from the sky with Jesus and Our Lady's appearances. – August 14, 1979 
JOY OF HEAVEN
Veronica - Our Lady now is going very high up into the sky. Michael now has come down by Her right side, Theresa and her sisters, and these many priests and brothers, and some of them are monks. Some of them look like some kind of monks; they have on a habit that I'm not familiar with. They're like cloaks about their heads; they're deep brown. Oh, they look so very, very happy, and there's a peace that's beyond explaining in human words. I can't explain it, Blessed Mother.
    Our Lady - "You do not have to, My child. No human word could describe the joy of Heaven.” – October 2, 1976 
REWARD BEYOND ALL COMPREHENSION
Veronica - Now behind Our Lady--Our Lady is pointing up to the sky. Oh, and I see so many people coming down now, and they're standing by Our Lady. Oh, there are men and women and small children. Our Lady is saying:
   Our Lady - "You see, My children, these are the saints in Heaven. They were once among you, and have won their crowns through perseverance, prayer, and sacrifice. Their example should be followed, for they will lead you to the Kingdom of God the Father, the eternal Kingdom of joy, peace, and reward--a reward far beyond all that your human mind could comprehend, My children.” – May 17, 1975 
AWAITS ALL WHO STAND FORTH AND KEEP THE FAITH
"You must, My child, go forward with all My children of grace and persevere. Many will fall, for they cannot stand under the trial. However, the Kingdom of the Father awaits all who stand forth and keep the Faith.” – Our Lady, February 1, 1974
HEAVENLY JERUSALEMVeronica - I see a great castle--it looks like a castle; it's made of gold and all precious stones inserted into the cornices of the building. But this great castle-like structure, though, is built around a city, and it appears to be floating down now from the sky. And I hear a voice saying: "A new earth and a new Kingdom." It's a very beautiful-looking--it looks like a whole new city. And the words are repeating again: "A new earth and a new city. A new Kingdom." - December 31, 1973
BUILDING MADE OF ALL GOLDOur Lady - "My child, look up to the heavens."
    Veronica - Oh, I am seeing a beautiful large building. It's something like . . . it looks like it's out of a fairy tale. It's just absolutely beautiful! It's a building made of all gold. And it has stones set in all the colors of the rainbow. Oh, it's just beautiful!
    And I see people. They're dressed--they're all colors and all sizes, and they're dressed in all different types of garments of various colors. And they all, though, have one thing in common: they're all happy--a beautiful, pure happiness, a joy. I feel it; I can feel it coming right down from them. It's a feeling of joy and peace and happiness beyond anything I could even describe.
    Our Lady is smiling and She's placing Her hand out. She has the Rosary, and Our Lady has a rose in Her hand, a beautiful red rose.
    Our Lady - "My child, in My mission with you I did not explain the meaning of this rose. It is a symbol of perfection and piety. It is the queen among flowers, a beauty beyond all human understanding, in the supernatural. That is why the good of heart have referred to My Queenship as the Mystical Rose." - October 6, 1974
BEAUTY OF BEAUTIES
"My poor children, hopeless of heart, know now that the future after the cleansing will be glorious, far more glorious than your human mind could ever conceive. Beauty of beauties! Emotion superb! The fulfillment of every desire that man could conceive on earth will be yours in the Kingdom. Is this, My children, what you will discard for the few short earthly years given to you, as you run about aimlessly seeking the pleasures of your world and the riches, willing to close your hearts and your ears to the truth? Many have chosen this path, for they find to shut out the truth will take the conscience, God-given to them, away. How mistaken they are! They cannot run from the Spirit.” – Our Lady, March 18, 1973 
THE GREAT JOYS OF PARADISE
"One day, My children, I assure you, each and every one of you will understand what My Mother has said to you and what I have brought to you as you listen to the directions from Heaven. One day when you all have passed over the veil, when you all have met with Me up in the heavens, you'll know and understand that the directions given to you from Heaven were for your edification and to prepare you. And think, My children, of all the great joy of heart when you realize that all of the sorrow, all of the persecution, was as nothing in comparison to the great joys of Paradise." – Jesus, November 22, 1976